Frequently Asked Questions
Our Materials and Resources
Stuff about jewelry.
Personalization & Customization
Create a piece that is uniquely yours with the help of one of our Custom Design Consultants. We offer a range of custom options, from bespoke to one-of-a-kind designs here.
Shipping & Returns
1. Is it safe to mail jewelry? Yes, we ship our jewelry by trusted carriers such as FedEx and USPS. All our shipments are fully insured by TwinRavensWares.com.
2. Is shipping free? All orders $200 or higher receive free standard shipping to US domestic locations.
3. Do you ship internationally? Not at this time.
4. What are my shipping options? We ship our jewelry by trusted carriers like FedEx and USPS, depending on the destination. Please visit Customer Service for more information.
5. How long does it take to get my order? All in-stock items generally take 3-5 business days to process before they are shipped out to the customer. Shipping time varies depending on method and location.
6. How do I track my order once it has been shipped? An email notification with a tracking number will be sent to you once we ship your order. To check on the status of your shipment, click on the tracking number displayed in the email, or check the My Account section on the website.
7. Am I liable for my jewelry order while it is being shipped? You are not liable for your jewelry order while it is being shipped. All our shipments are fully insured by TwinRavensWares.com.
8. If I paid for shipping and return my item, do I receive a refund on the shipping fee? No, the shipping fee is non refundable, unless we shipped a incorrect item or the item has a defect. Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the ship date.